Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Poker is going well.  I don't have numbers with me, since I'm in Defiance on my laptop, but my BR is closing in on 4k.  I'm mostly taking shots and trying to move up to 100nl, and so far its going well.  Since I don't have stats on most 100nl players I don't feel like I'm missing out on much by playing on my laptop, which doesn't have HEM.  My hours have been way down this week, but I'm still putting in 1k+ hands a day.  I'm on track to hit ironman with 1 day that I can still miss.

Christmas is fun.  I saw my nephew for only the 3rd time, even though he's almost 2.  The layer of ice over NW Ohio that we've had for the last 2 weeks is annoying though, as driving is just a pain.  I kind of want to get back to Toledo, though, so I think I'll head back on the 26th.  I rented Lost Odyssey on a whim just before I left and after a few days playing it I'm completely engrossed in it.  That and I started playing starcraft again.  So I'm kind of limited in what I can do in Defiance.  Its just poker and TV to help me fill the hours.

No comments: