Saturday, December 27, 2008

I hope I'm not just benefitting from holiday donks and 100nl continues to be beatable for me.  I played ~900 hands today and turned -$300 at one point into +$70 in about 4 hands in the last 20 min or so.  I could guess at my total results for this week in Defiance where I've played almost all 100nl without a hud, but I'll just let myself be surprised when I import it into HEM tomorrow.  I'm also 2 days away from Ironman.  That $200 bonus is gonna be some nice extra incentive to play in January.  I have no excuse not to keep getting ironman in January and on since I'm still unemployed.

I got a digital picture frame for christmas.  I'm not sure what to do with it yet.  I'm sure there are some funny possibilities.  I'm thinking I might just round up a bunch of motivational or funny quotes and put them on a black background and put it on a slideshow next to my computer.  That could be a nice option once I have a decent sample.

I also bought myself a pair of adidas clamshells for christmas with some gift cards I got.  They're classy and I love them.

The family is good and I'm happy I got to spend some time with them, but I'm sick of them already.  I'm going back to my apartment tomorrow.  I wish my brother/sister IL/nephew could have stayed longer, but I understand their situation.  My nephew is awesome btw.  That said, I am never having kids....ever.  You know why?  Fuck that, thats why.  My nephew is 1.  my brother is 32.  He's gonna be taking care of that kid till he's 49.  Every time I think about the whole kids situation the more I think its an awful idea.  I can't imagine I'll ever want to devote 18 years of my life to taking care of somebody financially and as a guardian.  That is 18 years you never get back.  That is a LOT of money you probably never get back(unless your kid is balla).

My sister will have kids, my brother will have one more I think.  My parents should be satisfied with that.  I can get a dog or something.  I wonder how much a vasectomy is.  I wouldn't want something to happen by accident.

No comments: