Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Poker is going well.  After a 10k hand breakeven stretch(ugh) I ran hot for a bit and I'm up $750 for the month through 20k hands.  Thats a shade under 4 ptbb/100, but with rakeback its looking pretty good.  I've made a few minor changes to my game that I think is helping.  Of the 10 sessions since dropping $250 on the 1st, 9 of them have been winning sessions.  I could very easily hit 3k in the next few days since my rakeback will be coming in on Friday.  I'm not putting in the hours I originally intended, but it seems like a dumb goal to go by anyway.  Instead I'm just gonna go by hands played.  I'm gonna try to put in 60k for the month, which I'm on pace for now, but with christmas coming up its gonna be pushing it.

My sleep has been sporadic.  I'll sleep from 1-7am, put in a session, watch some tv, take a "nap" at 2pm, sleep till 7pm, play some more, go to bed at 6am, sleep till 10am, poker, sleep, etc...  I don't think I've been awake for more than about 10 hours in the last week.  I have no structure right now, which is somewhat offputting.  I need to do something about that, because this isn't good for me I'm sure, and I'm not enjoying being tired all the time.

No comments: