Monday, November 3, 2008

Bowling Green > Pitt > Notre Dame imo

I started off November on a bad foot, not getting my 200 pts for ironman on the first day and owe it all to pure laziness.  I somewhat made up for it with 400 pts on the 2nd and already have my 200 pts for the 3rd.  I broke my no 25nl goal already, simply because I didn't feel like putting in a 50nl session and needed about 100 pts after some random SNGs earlier today.  Luckily I managed to be up 3+ BI in the 1k hands I put in.  That puts me at about +150 on the month, which I definately can't complain about.  Ironman is still easily reachable, but there is really no excuse for me to be missing days when I have nothing going on.  I only have 5 to spare for the month, and I know of two I'll be missing due to traveling and Thanksgiving.

No comments: