Saturday, October 18, 2008

Frustrating Poker Today

       x







2 sessions, the x marks the end of the first session. As you can see I was up a significant amount, 3 BI in each session, and came back to earth. The first session was a result of suckouts, The biggest of which was an AK vs J9s hand where I flopped top 2 and the villian waited until he blanked on the turn to push/semi-bluff his near 200bb stack, then hit the flush on the river. In the second session I just got a few coolers. I felt like playing more but started to get frustrated after seeing the same story twice in one day so I'm done for now. Add in the fact that I'm down probably ~$75 in tourney/sngs today and I'd chalk this up as one of them bad days.

I haven't made the greatest effort in football picks this week, but I've made a few bets.
Georgia Tech -2.5 v. Clemson -- 2.2u to win 2u
Miami, FL -3 v. Duke -2.2u to win 2u
Ohio State/Michigan State u42 -- 1.1u to win 1u
Michigan/Penn State o46.5 -- 1.1u to win 1u
Kansas St/Colorado u59 -- 1.1u to win 1u
Baylor +17 v. Oklahoma St. -- 2.2u to win 2u
South Carolina ML v. LSU -- .909u to win 1u

I woke up at 6pm yesterday, which means i'm not sleeping before i have to be at the game in BG at 10am which means I'm not sleeping tomorrow because I'll be watching football. so here's to at least 30 hours being awake.cheers

No comments: