Friday, August 22, 2008

Takin a break

3 weeks huh? woops.

I hit that burnout stage in poker that I do every time I play for an extended period of time. On this bankroll I started playing in January, hit burnout in April, and I'm hitting it again. So I'm taking a break for a bit and coming back whenever I get the urge to play. I cashed out about 1/3 of my BR and luckily that leaves me with more than enough grind 50nl and even pretty well rolled to play 100nl if i decide to take shots, so its not hurting me in that respect.

Luckily there is football :). 6 days until CFB starts up, 8 until BG and OSU play their first games. Oddly enough I'm definately more excited for the BG game this weekend, but that may have something to do with OSU playing youngstown state and BG playing @Pitt and I'll get to be on the field shooting highlight at Heinz Field. There are a handful of other games I'm interested in, Utah @ Michigan is definately one of them. First year in a RRod offense for Michigan should be high comedy, though it'll be hard to top last year's opener.

No comments: